DestinyArtsStudiosDestinyArtsStudios

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

The Skully B. Show E00 The Skully B. Show E00

Great work! feel like fun.

Batman: I Never Use Guns Batman: I Never Use Guns

meh!

Awesome Guy Episode 1 Awesome Guy Episode 1

not bad! but kinda has that Pico wannabee! ordeal.

TheUnseriousguy responds:

whats a pico wannabee?

Forbidden Arms Forbidden Arms

don't like the characters sizes there so! tiny.

Dead Zed 2 Dead Zed 2

great game but! next time make a game that! don't cheat! I did a couple of head shots without missing and it still wouldn't kill them. on top of that there's too many zombies at an early stage there isn't enough! weapons to deal with them all! I like a challenge and all but! it's not! well balance.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Thank you! for bring back the classics and let me live threw the moments, especially with this unique cross over. reminds me of Captain N The Game Master and all the Nintendo cross overs. I felt i like I was playing an Lost Episode from Captain N. I Gave you a 5 I rarely do that i,m very hard at judging. I like to see with a different theme maybe zelda or metro or even tmnt.

Activate It (W.I.P.) Activate It (W.I.P.)

I could totally used this for my dark evil purposes, muwhahaha!. .. .. ? oh! sorry! i mean for my animations projects!

key-bal responds:

ha ha, well if your taking over the world or making some sweet animations go right ahead my friend

Happy scheming/animating

Overture of a Voyager Overture of a Voyager

do you take request? if so! proceed.

------------

The Theme is ninja with mix of metalgear song by Harry Gregson-Williams ''Metal Gear Solid'' Main Theme Son of Liberty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kZ5Ti Sl2d8 I need the Beginning to be like that and the entire song like it. if you can come close enough I will Credit and if possible i will share Revenue Shares from flash ads upon, about a month of the flash animation Release Date Make a couple of demos before full, i will be very picky.

I won't be able to start the animation without it but i will give a short Private link to the character so you can get a feel for it upon request. the character Name is Toonyfatninja He is a ninja and mascot of Destiny Arts Studios He will Start in a series of animated stories. here a Demo Picture link to it http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/de stinyartsstudios/toonyf atninja-illustration-1?context=rating s:etm.user:4162161.scou ted:.offset:5 not final. the whole animation could take over a year or more sense i,m working on it my self so you will have to be patiant if you like to see it, or if the world would like to see it.

A quick note on the theme it going to be a trailer and if you can make a second one for the Actual Series
must be about the same length of the metal gear which is about 4min.

Ninja
bass
cinematic
dark
mysterious

if you follow it close to the metal gear song that would be a Super Plus for you.

samulis responds:

Hey man, I heavily recommend you check out this tutorial guide about choosing the right audio and working with a composer. Although it's designed more for game developers, the same applies to animators.

Note that I do not do "arrangements" of songs under copyright unless I am asked to do so by someone who holds the copyright or doesn't mind paying for it to be waived. I HEAVILY urge you to re-consider your stance that the music needs to be like existing music. If you like existing music so much, why not use it? Is it that you cannot afford to pay for the rights to be waived? Well, then you will need to work with composers who will create new, unique pieces- that is the cold, hard reality of the music industry. If you find a composer willing to sell his/her soul and make a copy of a song for you, congratulations. However, it will be just that- a boring, uninspiring copy by some random composer somewhere of some song too many people know.

After reading the above linked tutorial in full, if you decide you want original, unique, custom music and are willing to pay for it, I would be more than thrilled and honored to hook you up. Send me a PM involving the steps shown in "Part 5: How to Explain Your Ideas". :)

-Samulis

Hallelujah performed by Cayler Hallelujah performed by Cayler

Hallelujah!

Toonyfatninja: Grave Between Toonyfatninja: Grave Between

Great work it gives out a sad vibe!

Foldable Tank-award Foldable Tank-award

Cool thanks always wanted to put my own characters in that tank!

patricia wagons new job patricia wagons new job

very high Tone in Color could have use a bit more saturation thought would have balance it up some.

megadrivesonic responds:

high tone, what do you mean by this?