DestinyArtsStudiosDestinyArtsStudios

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

The Skully B. Show E00 The Skully B. Show E00

Great work! feel like fun.

Batman: I Never Use Guns Batman: I Never Use Guns

meh!

Awesome Guy Episode 1 Awesome Guy Episode 1

not bad! but kinda has that Pico wannabee! ordeal.

TheUnseriousguy responds:

whats a pico wannabee?

Delivery - NATA14 Delivery - NATA14

not bad! but i don't think this would make it!

Aphasia Aphasia

eh! could been worst.

David's Adventures Eps 13 David's Adventures Eps 13

Love the awsomeness! and nice how your keeping it old school! with the DD's. I like dillon's voice it funny! and this came out right after legend of David, you seem to be on a roll. well I wonder? if the cookie monster would return for 1 last fight! Man all this just pumps my blood for me to get back to work! on my animations.

Hola Amigo Metal Gear Hola Amigo Metal Gear

1 day i will get a cintiq... that one is over 9000!!!!!! i,m tire of using this same boring small tablet.

A Lick to the Past A Lick to the Past

don't know what to make of this, it seems hypnotic to me i can't look away!

The Legend of David 6 The Legend of David 6

SUPER!!!! yeah!!! finally! after what!? 2 or 3 years it ends here. I have to say it was awsome! beyond any else! you made it very cinematic, that right there takes alot of dedication and hard work! I won't frat about that!

Still would love it if you could put it all together into a single full length movie. well i hope you can do it, this part should be a bit more easier since it's pretty much cut and paste with little editing. this can also make your credit's longer.

either case this has brought me back to the sit, and now my motivation has risen just when i was about to give up on NG this happens. All the good once have left giving us nothing but Pokemon and other craps.

Great to some veterans are returning for another fight! you get 5 stars for your awesome movie my good sir... I,m not! easy when giving a score I normally would analyze everything. well i hope we see more David adventures and the cookie monster, (Break his face with a pipe! or drown him in a pool of milk and David could be Santa for eating the last cookie).

Toons These Days: Ep 28 Toons These Days: Ep 28

didn't he die is a prison chair, what was it for runing over a pigeon or talking trash about other toons and was being shutdown.